Screen space is a precious commodity these days with email, Twitter, IMs, internet, and work programs all competing for screen time. Here are two quick tips to squeeze a bit more space from your screen:
Auto Hide Your Taskbar
1) Right-click on the taskbar and select "Properties" from the context menu. The "Taskbar and Start menu Properties" window should open.
2) Right-Click Taskbar Properties
3) With the "Taskbar" tab open, put a check in the box labeled "Auto-hide the taskbar".
4) Also make sure there is a check in the box labeled "Keep the taskbar on top of other windows".
5) Click "OK" to save the changes and exit the properties window.
Maximize Your Browser Screen
1) Simply Click F11 and your Browser Screen will hide menus and the Address Bar. Click F11 to bring them back.
Now you have two simple tools to squeeze every ounce of space out of your monitor!